Berkeley Heights Huaxia Chinese School (BHHXCS) is located at Columbia Middle School, opens to all residents in the neighborhood. BHHXCS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, a community oriented, cultural educational institute. Early Bird Registration for the 2020-2021 school year now begins!
1. One account per family Early Bird saving of $50 Registration Fee by July 6
To honor your registration, Do make sure you mail the copy of your registration summary (MUST BE SIGNED!) with check payable to BH Huaxia to 364 Springfield Ave #539, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922, failure to do in two weeks so will void your registration.
3. All popular Cultural classes to be offered:
4. We are located at Columbia Middle School, school opens on Saturdays (1:30pm - 5pm) during school year of BH Public Schools.
* To help parents deal with the uncertainty and ease the concerns might be caused by COVID-19 possibly into new school year, our school may stays online for a period of time while evaluating the developing situation by then, any Cultural/Enrichment classes that can't be offered online are eligible for prorated refund/credit.
Latest Articles 最新消息
- 2020-2021 Registration
- 2019 Chinese New Year Celebrations
- Contact Us
- 2018 Huaxia Debate 华夏辩论赛
- 2018-2019 Parent Duty Deposit 家长值班押金
- Donate to our school 如何向我校捐赠?
- Shop through Amazon Smile to support our school
- NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
- High School Volunteers 伯克利华夏中文学校高中生义工招聘公告
- High School Students Volunteer Recruitment
- School Leadership
- School Board of Directors